- Work with a great team
- Work in a fast paced cafe environment
- "Lifestyle" Role working daytime hours
About the Company
We currently operate a large number of cafés under our "Fresh+" brand in hospitals across NSW, QLD, and SA, providing food, beverages, and convenience retail to hospital staff and the general public.
We are looking for an energetic, flexible, and personable Team Supervisor with proven experience in a similar scale food and beverage role for our Fresh + cafe in Port Macquarie Hospital.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the ideal candidate will have experience supervising a team, be determined, hardworking, creative and have excellent communication skills and be able to adapt to different environments. This is a lifestyle role with daytime hours on offer and no weekends required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervising a team of baristas and outlet assistants
- Pre-service kitchen preparation
- Cooking all menu items (basic cafe-style food).
- Providing suggestions for menu improvement and changes.
- Safe food handling
- Some ordering of stock and compliance.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience supervising a team
- Back of house experience in food retail/or a Café.
- Food preparation and presentation experience
- Food Safety Supervisor certification
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- An interest in food and beverage.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a lifestyle change to daytime work away from the traditional nights and weekend work that comes with working in hospitality. The role will be on a full time basis. If you are interested in this role, please apply using the links provided.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.