WHSmith is an historic British retailer focusing on news, books and convenience, and is a renowned, competitive leader in the travel market worldwide. Our Australian operations, under which 7 brands currently operate, are rapidly expanding and WHSmith is expected to continue this growth.
Fresh+ currently operate a large number of hospital cafés across NSW, QLD, and SA, providing food, beverages, and convenience retail to hospital staff and the general public. We are now looking for a talented and professional Team Leader for our Cafe in Blacktown Hospital.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leading all operations - front and back of house
- Be the team member in charge of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Open and / or close the store.
- Supervise team members and delegate tasks where appropriate and necessary.
- Train team members in store processes and procedures.
- Serve all customers in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Undertake adhoc banking duties
- Actively work as part of the Fresh+ and Hospital team, demonstrating teamwork and a commitment to quality service and positive representation of the Fresh+ brand.
- Strong attention to food safety compliance
- Promoting a fun, and friendly yet professional workplace
Skills & Experience:
- A passion for customer service and a personality to match!
- Prior Hospitality knowledge
- At least 3 years' supervisory experience in a cafe or restaurant operation
- Knowledge of busy food outlet operations with a focus on sales and service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with work hours
Join our rapidly expanding team, and make your mark on the company's success! Please use the apply button making sure you include your CV and a covering letter clearly indicating your salary expectations.