About the Company:
WHSmith is an historic, much loved international retailer that operates stores in an array of fast paced, dynamic environments including airports, train stations, hospitals, universities, and shopping centres. We are a retailer focusing on news, books and convenience, and are a renowned, competitive leader in the travel market worldwide
Scope of Position:
Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and hardworking, Warehouse Assistants to support our retail operations at Melbourne Airport on a casual basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and distributing product throughout the airport to our various outlets.
- Stock management.
- Adhere to all back of house processes and procedures.
- Get involved in merchandising and stock rotation.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Manager and working closely with Store Managers.
- Operating pallet jacks
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 6 months' experience in a retail environment (newsagent or convenience store experience will be highly regarded) or Warehouse environment
- Knowledge of busy retail operations with a focus on quality service
- Warm, friendly, and outgoing personality
- Great personal presentation
- Flexibility with work hours
- A team player
If you are experienced in Warehouse Operations and motivated to work in a growing, fast paced, and dynamic business then we would love to hear from you! Apply today with a cover letter and your CV making note of your hourly rate expectations.