Casual Outlet Assistant
WHSmith is an historic British retailer focusing on news, books and convenience, and is a renowned, competitive leader in the travel market worldwide. Our Australian operations, under which 7 brands currently operate, are rapidly expanding and WHSmith is expected to continue this growth.
Fresh+ currently operate a large number of hospital cafés across NSW, QLD, and SA, providing food, beverages, and convenience retail to hospital staff and the general public. We are looking to acquire a casual all rounder to work within our Café which is situated within the Tweed Hospital. We require this candidate to be outgoing, reliable and willing to work required hours on a casual basis (Evening and weekend availability is a must).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Serve all customers in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Handle all monies and payments according to procedure and guidelines.
- Keep all work areas (interior and exterior) clean and tidy at all times, and maintain clean equipment in accordance with Fresh+ procedures.
- Prepare and store products in accordance with Fresh + procedures.
- Maintain impeccable personal grooming and hygiene at all times.
- Actively work as part of the Fresh+ and Hospital team, demonstrating teamwork and a commitment to quality service and positive representation of the Fresh+ brand.
- Comply with all workplace health and safety processes, guidelines, and best practice.
Skills & Experience:
Previous cash handling, café, barista or juice bar experience would be advantageous but not required, training can be provided for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with availability - some evening and weekend availability is a must.
If you are motivated and interested in working in a growing, fast paced, relaxed, and dynamic business then we would love to hear from you! Please apply using the apply link with your updated resume, making note of your hourly pay rate expectations.