Call Centre Coordinator
- Well-known Charity Assisting Australian Wildlife Across NSW
- Help Native Wildlife by Utilising your Customer Service experience
- Dynamic Workforce | Career Development | Daily L&D Opportunities
Ever seen any injured native wild animals and wanted to help but were not sure what you were meant to do or who you should call? This is where we come in, we are WIRES and we have been rescuing and caring for native animals for over 30 years! Our 1300 Rescue Line receives over 140,000 calls per annum and our mission is to actively rehabilitate and preserve Australian wildlife and inspire others to do the same.
With over 2500 volunteers in 28 branches, we are an organisation that operates 365 days a year, 7 days a week. With increasing calls to assist our native wildlife we are seeking Call Centre Coordinators to join our team in Brookvale, NSW on a casual basis and a rotating roster.
As we are fast approaching the busiest time of the year, as a Call Centre Coordinator you will aim to answer calls quickly and provide the most efficient rescue service possible. You will also liaise with members of the community, WIRES volunteers, veterinarians, and relevant stakeholder organisations to coordinate rescues for all animals in distress.
What's in it for You?
- Supportive & Friendly Team who have a Wealth of Wildlife Knowledge and Stories to Tell
- Daily Opportunities to Increase your Knowledge with the Potential for Career Progression
- Make a Real Difference to the Lives of Wild Animals & the Communities they Live in
- Work in a Dynamic Environment where No Two Days are the Same!
- Immediate Start Available in a Flexible Role (Rotating Roster)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Be customer service focused with excellent communication skills
- Will be able to easily navigate around a computer and various programs
- Ability to move between tasks quickly whilst ensuring accurate information is recorded
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently
To apply please submit your CV, cover letter and answer the questions when linked to scout talent. Applications that do not include all of the above will not be considered.
Note: This role does not involve hands-on work with animals. Although ongoing casual work may be possible we are looking for candidates who will guarantee their availability from August 2019 to March 2020.