Service Delivery Manager
Brisbane / Sydney / Melbourne / Canberra
How you’ll make a difference…
You will play a key role in driving the growth of our Application Managed Services (AMS) programs to customers and creating a compelling customer experience through management and coordination of AMS Programs and consulting services.
What you’ll be doing…
This role is essential is driving the continuous improvement to our customers’ TechnologyOne experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Continuous improvement of our applications, through:
- Aligning business needs with TechnologyOne services offerings
- Ensuring applications are up to date and future proof
- Facilitating the rapid resolution of issues
- Providing opportunities to benefit from new functionality
- Understanding our customer's business and people and identifying services strategies to deliver outcomes for the customer.
- Establishing and maintaining Senior-level engagement with customers to ensure we deliver on our service delivery commitments.
- Meeting with customers regularly, and reporting back on services, activities, program performance and additional services opportunities
- Ensuring customer AMS cases and consulting services engagements are managed within defined Service Level Agreements/Objectives
- Assisting the AMS Program and Operational teams to forecast, manage and prioritize workload across assigned customers
- Producing and delivering monthly service status reports to AMS program customers
- Experience in Service Delivery and/or Account Management within a technology provider.
- Knowledge of TechnologyOne products and solutions is preferable.
- Ability to build and maintain productive customer relationships.
- Strong product and Industry knowledge.
- Qualifications in ITIL and/or PRINCE2 well regarded.
Who are we?
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia