Senior Account Manager - Local Government Sector
How you'll make a difference...
Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win.
As the Senior Account Manager you'll be at the forefront of that vision, driving our growth along with the TechnologyOne value proposition.
Leveraging more than 30 years experience working with councils across Australia and New Zealand, our solutions enable Local Governments to simplify IT systems, transform their digital experience and better connect with the community.
As a leading provider of Local Government solutions 73% of Australian and New Zealand residents live in a council powered by TechnologyOne. You can be part of this success.
What you'll be doing...
In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with customers in the Local Government sector and driving business outcomes. Senior Account Managers work with our sales leadership team to develop and successfully manage sales strategies to deliver for our Local Governments. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and continuously enhancing a portfolio of existing customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Identifying and analysing the market potential for TechnologyOne solutions within existing Local Government customer base, leveraging customer relationships to upsell and cross-sell.
- Creating in-depth understanding of customers and prospects business objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes, creating long-term business partnerships
As our Senior Account Manager you’ll know what it takes to succeed and do business in the Local Government sector. You’ll have an impressive track record in technology sales with a fluency in talking technology business systems and closing complex software solution sales. Your experience will include:
- Demonstrated success in enterprise software sales.
- Knowledge of the Local Government sector.
- Ability to build strong relationships and develop new business opportunities.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia