IT & Facilities Help Desk Team Leader
How you'll make a difference...
This a great opportunity to join TechnologyOne’s Corporate Services team as Team Leader of our IT & Facilities Service Desk. You will be joining a dynamic team in a fast-paced, cutting edge and modern technology company based in our Brisbane HQ.
You will provide a compelling customer experience by ensuring the successful delivery of all facilities services and IT support activities.
What you’ll be doing…
As IT & Facilities Service Desk Team Leader you will ensure the delivery of IT and Facilities operating cycles, manage, support and service requests to provide a world-class, dynamic and future focused environment for our people in each office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and coaching the team to deliver internal IT and Facilities services, ensure the operating environment is effective and efficient
- Applying knowledge-base and judgement to perform regular IT and Facilities support, services, operating cycles, enhancing these as appropriate
- Identifying technical and process efficiencies and improvements and driving these within the team and with others executing technical changes to systems and physical environment following change request
- Ensuring team’s delivery of activities are responsive, meet business needs, and provides a compelling customer experience
- Being an exemplary ambassador of IT and Facilities team and offering, ensuring each interaction delivers a compelling customer experience , and coaching team on this
- Supporting execution and delivery of projects and continuously improve initiatives when requested
- Handling service delivery escalations and acting as incident manager and liaison point of IT and Facilities team where required
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends, and developing plans to evolve the IT and physical environment to improve workplace efficiency and employee engagement
What you’ll need…
- Experience in virtual, over-the-phone and in-person customer service
- Proven ability in help desk operations in application/IT support, facilities services, working with suppliers, and delivering to business cycles and schedules
- Knowledge of public cloud environment and an understanding of emerging technology trends.
- Having aptitude for technology and problem solving, and being able to apply knowledge from one domain to another with ease
- Having a positive, can-do attitude and being a team player
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who are we…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is one of Australia's largest enterprise software companies on a significant growth trajectory in the UK Market. We are also one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries.
We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities use and are powered by our software solutions and services.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at our Hack Day!
Everything is about to change. Are you ready?