Senior Developer - Front End (UI)
How you'll make a difference…
As a Senior Front-End Developer at TechnologyOne. You will be responsible for delivering a compelling customer experience. by ensuring the successful development of our visual components and patterns which are required to support multiple product initiatives.
What you'll be doing…
- Responsible for working across product teams, guiding, mentoring, and teaching product team members as required, being a source of expert knowledge.
- Assist other team members in general UI and UX activities and deliverables as may be required from time to time.
- Advocate the user, appropriately challenge stakeholders with insight when user goals/needs are set aside for subjective reasons, able to compromise when appropriate
- Communication and escalating as appropriate to the R&D Director with respect to:
- updates on work and initiatives being undertaking
- general wellness of projects you are involved with
- proactive in communication when experiencing roadblocks and providing context to assist with prompt resolution
- Developing a visually stunning user experience that differentiates our enterprise suite
- Develop working high fidelity prototype code that can be easily adopted within the software platform
- Collaborate with Platform and UX team members as required, to assist in the creation of mockups, wireframes, and high fidelity prototypes for key software features
- Engage with the R&D product teams to develop and enhance software patterns for UI elements.
- Champion W3C Accessibility in all design and development initiatives for our Products
- Expertise in software tools e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch
- Demonstrable experience in developing high fidelity prototype code and high-quality production code
- Exposure to industry-standard design tools
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to effectively and maturely communicate and negotiate in writing, verbally, and visually with stakeholders across all levels
- Proven time management skills & demonstrates effective abilities in proactively prioritising & switching between tasks to deliver effectively within required time frames
- Experience in presenting to a range of stakeholders and having a positive impact
- Expertise with the React UI framework
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day.
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in the United Kingdom