Business Analyst - Property & Rating
How you'll make a difference...
Our Property & Rating (P&R) product enables our customers. With the help of our amazing P&R product, our customers can manage their property, land, people, and addresses all from a centralized system while delivering service which exceeds expectations. Using our P&R products powerful capabilities for revenue, billing, and regulatory management. Our customers meet and exceed their customer and community needs.
As the key facilitator in the team, you’ll use your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate, collaborate and ultimately drive the R&D team to deliver the Property & Rating product, ensuring it continues to exceed customer needs and enhance our position as a market leader.
What you'll be doing...
- Defining business requirements using your experience in agile techniques to deliver clear guidance to the development team to deliver insanely great software
- Confirming the solution design is feasible and answers the customer's business problem by working with the development team
- Personally using and testing the software as it is being built to ensure it is of the highest quality and insanely great, and providing feedback, guidance, and vision to the development team. This will include developing test plans, and undertaking functional and regression testing
- Facilitating and delivering workshops and stakeholder focus groups to review customer requirements, software design, user experience, prototypes, and developed software to ensure customer feedback is incorporated throughout each iteration
- Developing a deep and 'hands on' understanding of the Property & Rating product, its features and functions, legislative and compliance constraints
- Acting as the subject matter expert for user assistance and training material development
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia