Senior Business Analyst - Student Management
How you'll make a difference...
Our Senior Business Analysts really are passionate about delivering insanely great products and solutions to our customers. As a Senior Business Analyst in our Student Management Team, you'll be at the forefront of that vision working closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify, capture and translate requirements around higher education compliance into innovative business outcomes for our Student Management product.
As the key facilitator in the team you’ll use your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate, collaborate and ultimately drive the R&D team to deliver the Student Management product, with a focus on software to support Australian government reporting requirements, and ensure it continues to exceed customer needs and enhance our position as a market leader. Working in a cross functional team; you’ll be fully immersed in our product software development lifecycle from creating and working through user stories to developing test plans and undertaking functional & regression testing.
What you'll be doing...
- Defining business requirements using your experience in agile techniques to deliver clear guidance to the development team to deliver insanely great software
- Confirming the solution design is feasible and answers the customer's business problem by working with the development team
- Personally using and testing the software as it is being built to ensure it is of the highest quality and insanely great, and providing feedback, guidance and vision to the development team. This will include developing test plans, and undertaking functional and regression testing.
- Facilitating and delivering workshops and stakeholder focus groups to review customer requirements, software design, user experience, prototypes and developed software to ensure customer feedback is incorporated throughout each iteration.
- Developing a deep and 'hands on' understanding of the Student Management product. Its features and functions to service operational continuity and legislative and compliance requirements for our customers businesses.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for user assistance and training material development
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
**Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia