This job has closed. Click here for more jobs.
How you'll make a difference ...
Working in small, nimble teams you’ll be developing our Geospatial software that is used by businesses across the globe. You'll be developing insanely great, market leading solutions that delight and amaze, transform business and make life simple for our customers.
You’ll be joining a high performing team, that has many opportunities for long term career development, whether you want to go down the individual contributor path or move into team leadership, the future of your career is in your hands.
Our state-of-the-art R&D centre and programs are designed to foster collaboration, creativity and innovation. We create software that sets us apart from the rest. As a Senior Developer at TechnologyOne you’ll challenge conventional thinking, think outside the square and go beyond the traditional realms of development.
What you'll be doing ...
- Writing simple, elegant code to develop robust Geospatial applications that delight our customers
- Developing a deep and ‘hands on’ understanding of the product: its features, functions, design and architecture to develop amazing code
- Working with the System Architect and Business Analyst to assist in designing software that exceeds expectations
- Providing mentoring and guidance to junior team members
- Delivering exceptional bug free software to meet the defined KPIs for software quality and performance and managing the delivery to agreed timeframes
- Personally using and testing the software as it is being built to ensure it is of the highest quality and insanely great
- Performing thorough analysis on business problems to develop smart solutions that make life simple for our customers
- Providing exceptional customer service to all stakeholders
Your Talents ...
A passion for technology and software development along with an eagerness to delve into any problem
Solid software developments skills in ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI (REST)
Interest in learning and developing with .NET Core and React
Strong appreciation for software architecture and design principles
Ideally you'll have some knowledge or experience with GIS/Geospatial software but this isn't a must have
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
*Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.