Budgeting & Performance - Support Analyst
How you’ll make a difference...
At TechnologyOne we are focussed on delivering customer-driven, innovative enterprise software (ERP) that transforms our customers business and makes their lives simple. The customer experience we deliver through our Customer Support Centre globally is a pivotal part of delivering on this.
Using your budgeting and reporting analyst skills and applying your knowledge of BI tools you will be engaging with customers across different industry sectors focused on making them successful and getting them back to running their business quickly.
What you'll be doing...
- you will be owning and resolving assigned issues and question requests in a timely and seamless manner
- understanding customer cases, perform troubleshooting, and suggest alternate solutions to customer issues
- creating knowledge base articles to improve first call resolution and help customers self-serve
- engaging with our Product teams where required on issue diagnosis, replication, and root cause analysis
- providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction to make our customers feel valued and important
- also, you may be asked to represent TechnologyOne at events
Experience and knowledge:
- Recent degree/qualifications in Business eg. Finance, Accounting
- Experience in reporting and utilising Business Intelligence tools
- Proven problem solving analysis and troubleshooting skills
Demonstrated capabilities which include:
- Customer centric - as a customer service professional you have a passion to deliver a compelling customer experience at every interaction. You thrive on taking a solution-based approach when analysing and resolving complex customer issues
- A master in self-organisation – you can balance multiple support cases with varying levels of priority and urgency and are resilient in facing challenging situations and working under pressure.
- A solid communicator - your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers across various channels and engaging with team members to achieve outcomes for customers
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.