Presales Consultant - Enterprise Asset Management
Sydney or Melbourne
How you'll make a difference...
Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win.
As a Presales Consultant focusing on the Enterprise Asset Management capability of the TechnologyOne solution, you'll help promote the value and benefits of using TechnologyOne solutions by assisting with the architecting and demonstrating our solution value proposition in sales engagements, including participating in proposals, tender responses, demonstration preparation and the delivery of presentations and demonstrations to prospect customers.
What you'll be doing…
You will play a key role in:
- Contributing to successful sales achievements, through delivery of the highest quality presales activity (solution architecture, proposals, tender responses, demonstration preparation and delivery).
- Developing a deep knowledge of TechnologyOne Enterprise Asset Management capability
- Conducting product presentations and demonstrations to prospects, customers and TechnologyOne events
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of developments and issues in industry related areas including competitors and technology trends
- Knowledge or awareness of TechnologyOne Enterprise Asset Management products and solutions is an advantage
- Significant knowledge of and experience in Enterprise Asset Management domain
- Experience and ability to provide professional presales support as described above to the sales teams in support of sales objectives
- Strong relationship management capabilities
- Excellent communication, public speaking and presentation skills
Who We Are...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!