Account Manager - Health & Community Services
How you'll make a difference...
Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win. As Account Manager you'll be at the forefront of that vision, driving our growth along with the TechnologyOne value proposition.
In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with customers in the Health & Community Services sector and driving business outcomes.
What you'll be doing...
Working with the sales leadership team to develop and successfully execute against sales strategies and related sales and expense budgets.
- Maintaining and continuously enhancing a portfolio of existing customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Identifying and analysing the market potential for TechnologyOne solutions within existing customer base, leveraging customer relationships to upsell and cross-sell.
- Creating in-depth understanding of customers and prospects business objectives, buying criteria and decision-making processes, creating long-term business partnerships
As our Account Manager you’ll know what it takes to succeed and do business in the Health & Community Services sector. You’ll have an impressive track record in technology sales with a fluency in talking technology business systems and closing complex software solution sales. Your experience will include:
- Demonstrated success in enterprise sales.
- Knowledge of the Health & Community Services sector.
- Ability to build strong relationships and develop new business opportunities.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia