- Senior Administration opportunity with an Aboriginal community-controlled primary health care service
- Attractive remuneration circa $72,791 - $81,352 plus super and relocation assistance!
- Amazing further benefits including subsidised accommodation, 6 weeks annual leave, salary sacrificing, free gym membership and free general dentistry!
About the Organisation
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation (AHAC) is a multi-disciplinary organisation which provides primary health care services to the Aboriginal people of Tennant Creek and the surrounding Barkly region.
Anyinginyi consists of five different sections (Health Centre, Corporate Services, Public Health Unit, Sports and Recreation, and Piliyintinji-Ki Stronger Families) which allows them to have an holistic approach to health ensuring that clients' physical and emotional health and wellbeing is given the utmost priority.
Anyinginyi's mission is to be a provider of high quality holistic primary health care services focusing on prevention and treatment in a culturally responsive way that empowers Aboriginal people to take more responsibility for their own health.
About the Tennant Creek region
Year round blue skies, stunning landscapes and vibrant, diverse and warm communities - that's life in the Northern Territory! Only a short flight from most Australian cities, Tennant Creek is not just a must-see destination renowned for its individual identity and rich cultural heritage, but is a remarkable community to set up home in!
500km north of Alice Springs, Tennant Creek was once a rough and tumble droving town, but is now a modern town and one of the Territory's most populated areas. It is home to a major regional hospital, a CDU campus, schools, shops and a supermarket, accommodation, bars, clubs and restaurants, banking facilities, sporting clubs and an airport - everything you need to set up a relaxing new lifestyle! People from all walks of life find themselves calling Tennant Creek home.
About the Opportunity
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation now has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Executive Assistant to join their team based in Tennant Creek, on a 1-2 year contract basis.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will see you providing high level administrative and executive support to the General Manager and the Board of Directors.
More specifically, some of your duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Preparing reports, presentations, agendas, business briefings, and other documents for the Board and Senior Management as required;
- Booking accommodation, travel and other necessary arrangements for business trips and conference meetings as directed by the General Manager.;
- Managing workflows to ensure that meeting reports, minutes, correspondence and matters for attention are dealt with in a professional and timely manner;
- Ensuring that both electronic and paper filing systems are maintained and kept up to date in a Category system, both electronic and paper versions; and
- Carry out any other high level administrative duties with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, as required.
To be considered for this position, you will have considerable experience at a senior level in an administrative and Executive Support role.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be capable of handling highly confidential and sensitive information with a strong commitment to confidentiality and a highly professional code of ethics.
It is essential that you are a personable communicator, with the ability to act with tact and diplomacy using various means of communication. You will have a respect for traditional Aboriginal Culture, and the ability to communicate effectively and sensitively to a diverse audience.
You will have strong organisational skills and the ability to autonomously manage and prioritise competing deadlines. With proven computer literacy, you will be confident using a range of software and in preparing and formatting presentations and reports.
Please note: You will need to hold, or be willing to obtain, an Ochre Card (NT Working with Children) prior to commencement in this role. Please refer to NT Safe for further information.
About the Benefits
This is a highly varied and interesting role where you will truly make a difference in the lives of Aboriginal people and experience real job satisfaction each day.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration circa $72,791 - $81,352 plus super, negotiable with skills and experience. In addition, you will have access to a range of great benefits including:
- Salary packaging up to $15,899.94;
- Relocation Assistance, where applicable;
- Subsidised furnished accommodation is available for candidates coming from outside of the Barkly region;
- 6 weeks annual leave giving you plenty of time to explore the beautiful Barkly region;
- One paid ADO monthly;
- Free general dentistry (excluding laboratory work);
- Free gym membership; and
- Free personal medical prescriptions (conditions apply).
You will be joining a friendly and professional team, where you will also receive personal and professional development opportunities.
Bring your senior administration experience to this rewarding and challenging leadership role - Apply Now!