Product Trainer - Property & Rating
How you will make a difference...
As a Product Trainer you will be working in small, nimble teams , providing key learning programs plus supporting and enhancing our software which runs throughout the TechnologyOne enterprise.
Developing engaging technical content for our is a key component to the successful delivery of our enterprise software and to the ongoing education and learning for our customers.
You’ll use your passion for developing a deep understanding of our Property & Rating product to create meaningful and insightful content that is the ‘handbook’ for our software. You’ll work closely with teams and individuals across the enterprise, providing and delivering engaging training courses that accelerate and consolidate learning outcomes.
TechnologyOne Property & Rating combines powerful autonomous intelligence for data management with a high performing revenue engine for billing and regulatory management to meet customer and community needs.
What you will be doing...
- Working closely with Product teams through the development lifecycle to design effective learning programs and engaging learning collateral for our Property & Ratings product
- Developing and publish learning resources using appropriate media such as video, imagery, infographics, animations, e-Learning, presentation slides, guides, and workbooks
- Building practical activities, interactive quizzes, and assessments to ensure learning programs are achieving the stated outcomes
- Engage with learners to promote, support, analyse and improve the effectiveness of learning programs and collateral
- Stay abreast of best practice, emerging trends, and new innovations to continually improve processes, standards, guidelines, and outputs
- Proactively engaging across the Product team to enhance the product
- Demonstrated ability to identify software learning outcomes for learners with varying skill levels, and develop course curriculum, units, and assessment to deliver those outcomes
- Knowledge of learning systems, methodologies, practices, and tools.
- Understanding of Enterprise Software with experience in Property & Rating.
- Understanding of Local Government and the key processes that are supported by Property & Rating software.
- Ability to apply learning design principles and learning theories to support learner-centered active and engaged learning with a strong focus on transformative and flexible learning experiences, digital assessment tools, and improved learning outcomes
- Willingness and commitment to learn and adopt various technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience and to directly support users in their use
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
**Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia