How you'll make a difference ...
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team.
The Project Manager manages the release plan including the portfolio of project plans/schedules and supports the Product General Manager, R&D Director, and Product Success Director to lead and manage their respective teams to deliver roadmap milestones.
Project Managers champion TechnologyOne methodology and practices for product releases and strongly believe in the team and the product strategy, and actively evangelise their product.
You’ll be joining a high-performing team, that has many opportunities for long-term career development and our state-of-the-art R&D centre and programs are designed to foster collaboration, creativity, and innovation and as a Project Manager you will play a key role in our success.
What you'll be doing ...
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing project plans and/or sprints which clearly show the project tasks/activities, who is responsible for them, and when they are to be completed
- Managing case delivery and report on case management KPIs
- Developing and executing a Release Plan for their product, which ensures software and the associated product artefacts for each release are delivered
- Identifying and managing project dependencies and risks affecting delivery of project outcomes and developing contingencies to ensure successful project completion
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to maximise opportunities to innovate and leverage relationships, resources and capability to maximise project delivery and business outcomes
Your Talents ...
- Project Management Methodology knowledge and application
- Previous Project Management experience ideally in a technology sector
- Ability to build collective sense of direction fostering a collaborative culture inspiring delivery of high-quality standards of work
- Ability to develop concepts logically and concisely, promoting trust & commitment through consistent open communication
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
*Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.