Marketing Campaign Specialist - Trade
- Are you creative & highly organised, with a passion for innovative marketing strategies?
- Grow your career with a highly respected, family-owned business that's grown to be a national leader - and is still expanding!
- Attractive salary package, flexible working options & ongoing career development!
About the Organisation
With a history stretching back over 85 years, Haymes Paint is a true Australian success story; and whilst their colour palettes and can labels may have changed with the decades, their commitment to quality has remained the same. Now in their fourth generation of family ownership, they haven't slowed down on bringing new and better products to the market, always looking for new advances or opportunities for innovation. Their values of Truth, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Listening and Learning are reflected in everything they do.
From its humble beginnings in 1935, Haymes has grown from a small paint manufacturer, selling to the local Ballarat community, to Australia’s largest manufacturer of premium brand paints, finishes, and protective coatings. Their products aren't available in the big, corporate hardware stores, choosing instead to sell through independent retailers, where they can trust that the quality of personal service and advice matches the quality of their products - after all, it's their name and reputation on the can.
About the Opportunity
With the continuing growth of the business, Haymes Paint is currently looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist - Trade to join their team in Melbourne on a full-time basis.
Supporting the Brand Marketing Manager, you will be delivering marketing campaigns for a mix of products, targeting trade and B2B customers (trade, commercial and builders) and working across multiple market segments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating on a go-to-market calendar of campaigns and integrated marketing activities to engage with existing customers and attract new ones;
- Delivering timely and effective campaigns, that are consistent with brand guidelines;
- Identifying opportunities to improve or develop marketing activities, via digital and traditional channels, to better support or enhance customer journeys;
- Helping to develop Haymes' existing loyalty program, targeting marketing activities to specifically engage current members;
- Monitoring and reporting on marketing campaign performance against agreed targets, benchmarks and KPIs; and
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with both external and internal stakeholders, across the business.
Haymes is looking for someone with a background in paint, hardware, building materials or a similar, ideally with a qualification in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related field.
You will demonstrate a strong understanding of marketing principles, concepts and strategies, and a proven ability to execute marketing campaigns and go-to-market plans.
Highly organised and able to navigate competing tasks and priorities, you'll be comfortable handling multiple projects at once, with the flexibility to respond to changing business or market requirements.
Your advanced writing and editing skills will be crucial, with a high level of attention to detail and the ability to both create and review content for a range of channels. A confident and effective communicator, you will be able to build relationships with a diverse range of individuals, and tailoring your approach to each audience.
A genuine team player with a real sense of fun, your ability to identify areas for improvement and genuine passion for innovation will ensure you thrive as part of Haymes' creative and collaborative workplace culture.
About the Benefits
Proudly family-owned and operated, Haymes offers the best of both worlds, with the strong commercial oversight and business skills to suite a national leader, without losing sight of what made that success possible - their staff.
Committed to ensuring each member of their team has the opportunity to grow with the business, it shouldn't be surprising that Haymes has fantastic staff retention, as they genuinely invest in each individual and encourage new ideas.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package, negotiable based on your skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and deliver targeted marketing strategies with a highly supportive, people-focused Aussie business - Apply Now!