How you'll make a difference …
Our Consulting Services business offers deep industry knowledge, innovative ideas and extensive technical expertise. We are a partner who understands what it takes to transform business, make life simple and deliver tangible, lasting improvements.
Our Canberra office has new leadership and is looking build and develop the business in this key region for TechnologyOne.
As a Principal Consultant you will be responsible for delivering a compelling customer experience by achieving consulting implementation excellence across our projects, providing hands on implementation through the project lifecycle, including design verification, reconfiguration, testing, support through cutover and go live.
What you'll be doing …
- Ensuring delivery excellence and profitability within our projects by:
- rapid escalation of issues
- applying a consistent approach
- Driving continuous improvement in delivery, and feedback improvements to the business
- Establishing and maintaining senior level engagement with key customer stakeholders that identifies opportunities for additional consulting services with existing customers
- Actively involved in the sales process, to ensure we define the right solution for implementation
- Accountable for what is supposed to be implemented, is implemented
- People management responsibility for a team of Consultants
Your talents …
- Experience in technology and Enterprise Resource Planning consulting
- Proficient core consulting skills and implementation experience
- Develop deep knowledge of TechnologyOne's products and solutions
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application
Who we are …
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 to 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia