How you'll make a difference...
Our mission is to provide world class software and consulting services to the thousands of people who use our enterprise software every day. Our 99% customer retention rate is proof that what we do is valued by our customers and our Consulting business is no exception as we strive to deliver high calibre ongoing consulting support to our clients.
This opportunity represents an exciting opportunity within our accomplished Consulting team focusing our finance product. As a Consultant you will proactively deliver contracted consulting services and drive continuous improvement for our customers across our many products.
What you'll be doing...
You'll be working with our best-in-class software solutions, TechnologyOne software that empowers its users. Our products are used by tens of thousands of people every day.
- Analyse customer requirements and manage customer expectations
- Help maintain contemporary capabilities through trends and new technologies, to drive innovation and develop ideas for discussion and implementation
- Proactively communicate any issues that may/will impact delivery on customer expectations
- Perform consulting services: Application Administration, Changes and Configuration, Application enhancements, including reporting design and development & supporting users adopt proven best practice processes.
- Experience working in a consultancy capacity or finance software.
- Customer centric, you’re a customer advocate and know how to take a customer on a journey, delivering a compelling customer experience.
- A solid communicator, your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers
- A background with ERP systems, or other complex software products (SaaS products ideally).
- Working within the Application Managed Services team you will help provide input into the configuration and management of product, and support solution implementations
- TechnologyOne product experience is preferred but not essential for applications to proceed.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities are abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in UK.