Head of Remuneration & Achievement
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Remuneration specialist to join our People & Culture team as Head of Remuneration and Achievement.
How you’ll make a difference…
Reporting to the EVP of People and Culture, the Head of Remuneration and Achievement will be accountable to deliver an end-to-end Remuneration, Achievement and Reward function for TechnologyOne that supports the execution of our business strategy. The role will lead a small team to deliver comprehensive P&C analytics and reporting enabling our business to make data driven decisions.
What you’ll be doing…
In this key People & Culture role, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering long-term strategies within the Remuneration, Achievement and Reward environment
- Building, managing and driving the delivery of all Remuneration, Achievement and Reward solutions and activities including remuneration planning, market analysis, benefit planning, achievement planning and achievement review to support the delivery of business strategy
- Providing thought leadership and counsel to the Senior Leadership Team on Remuneration, Achievement and Reward policies, programs, and practices
- Providing guidance and develop solutions for Business Partnering and Recruitment to address business issues
- Leading and delivering the annual remuneration and commission review process
- Managing the Compensation & Benefits issues for the Senior Leadership Team
- Lead the People & Culture analytics and reporting function
What you’ll need…
You will have demonstrated experience leading Remuneration, Achievement and Reward functions in complex organisation. You will also possess:
- Human Resources or relevant Degree
- An exceptional ability to communicate with a range of employees and leaders and develop strong business relationships.
- Superior influencing skills and the ability to deliver well informed, data driven, incremental change to our remuneration framework and philosophy
- Deep knowledge of remuneration and benefit design, theory, methodology, best practice, industry trends and regulatory environment
- Ability to think strategically and a strong track record in delivering results
Who are we?
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia