Account Manager - Financial & Corporate Sales
Brisbane / Adelaide / Perth
How you'll make a difference...
Our business is driven by sales and marketing which is focused on positioning our products and solutions in one of the most competitive markets in the world today, enterprise software, and supporting our sales team to win. As an Account Manager – TechOne Direct, you will be at the forefront of our vision, driving our growth across your account base.
Account Managers in the TechOne Direct Financial and Corporate Sales team are responsible for new business development within the assigned territory as well as growing existing partnerships. TechnologyOne’s business is growing significantly and we are looking for a motivated, self-starter with enterprise software sales experience.
We set our Account Managers up for success. With a highly configurable suite of solutions and the support of established bid management, technical presales and marketing teams, you're equipped with the resources to succeed.
What you'll be doing…
This is a unique opportunity to join a motivated and engaged sales team within Australia’s largest Enterprise Resource Planning SaaS company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead generation and identifying opportunities within our existing partnerships.
- Prospecting and pipeline generation within the Financial and Corporate Service industries.
- Develop and execute sales plans to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets with new business and existing assigned partnerships.
- Maintain and continuously enhance a portfolio of existing customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Partner with the broader TechOne Direct and sales leadership team members to effectively and accurately forecast sales opportunities via a CRM systems on a weekly basis.
- Identify and understand the customer’s key business objectives and business issues whilst optimising and up-selling TechnologyOne’s product suite.
- Coordinate the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and account management
- Keep abreast of the Financial and Corporate Service industry knowledge, market and consumer behavioural trends, and understand their impact to TechnologyOne’s customer base.
- You will possess a strong sales discipline and negotiation skills.
- You will be confident to lead RFP and sales processes.
- Experience selling within the Financial and Corporate industries advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing against a strategic account plan.
- Travel to the assigned regions may be required.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!