Director Consulting Enablement
Brisbane / Sydney / Melbourne
How you'll make a difference...
Our mission is to provide world class software and consulting services to the thousands of people who use our enterprise software every day. Our 99% customer retention rate is proof that what we do is valued by our customers and our Consulting business is no exception as we strive to deliver high calibre ongoing consulting support to our clients.
This opportunity represents an exciting position within our accomplished Consulting team. As the Director Consulting Enablement you will drive the efficient delivery of support to the broader consulting team so that we can deliver market leading consulting services to our customers whilst maximising profit for our shareholders.
This role leads the teams that support the Consulting business including Workforce Planning, Consulting Delivery, Consulting Operations, Consulting Methodology and Governance as well as taking carriage of group-wide projects.
What you'll be doing...
You'll be working with our best-in-class software solutions, TechnologyOne software that empowers its users. Our products are used by tens of thousands of people every day.
- Drive the strategic direction of the Consulting Enablement team to achieve business objectives aligned with broader strategic goals of TechnologyOne.
- Bring fresh perspectives on ways of working that will improve the experience for our customers and our people.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies of scale and improved productivity for the Consulting Enablement team and the broader Consulting function.
- Lead the team that reviews and refines Consulting delivery initiatives and superior quality processes aligned to the vision of Consulting service delivery within the market.
- Ensure ongoing delivery of collateral to support consistent delivery of Consulting services to our customers and ongoing professional development of Consultants.
- Ensure Workforce Planning deliverables are met in line with customer demand, team member capacity and capability.
- Ensure monitoring of, and ongoing improvement of, a superior customer experience for our internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated superior commercial acumen and decision making when balancing competing priorities across cross functional teams
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively and maturely communicate in writing and verbally with stakeholders across all levels.
- Experience in effectively managing corporate operational activities and financial performance.
- Previous experience as a Chief Operating Officer or Business Manager is desirable.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 - 5 years so career opportunities are abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.