Marketing Leader (AU)
We're excited to be going to market for a passionate Marketing Leader (AU) to join our Group. This is a full-time role based at our Global Head Office in Milton, Brisbane.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), you’ll be directly involved in taking our marketing efforts to the next level by playing a critical part in building our brand recognition in Australia and NZ and improving the ROI on marketing campaigns.
You'll be directly responsible for creating and executing strategic marketing campaigns with impact to create awareness around our talent acquisition software, services, and brands.
You'll provide leadership to three direct reports, and direction to a small number of external suppliers we have engaged for specialist marketing services (e.g. SEM), to work as a team to kick marketing goals.
Further responsibilities will include...
- Owning and sharing key performance data, insights, actionable recommendations and initiatives across the business
- Defining, prioritising, executing and optimising content calendars across multiple brands
- Leading the creation and owning the success of all marketing campaigns including, but not limited to webinars, events, email, publicity, promotions, surveys and client case studies
- Overseeing and directing the continued harmonisation / consolidation of our brands as we head towards IPO
You will love this job if...
- You’re looking for a hands on role which gives you the opportunity to work in both strategic and tactical spaces
- You want a seat at STG's leadership table
- You see SaaS as the way forward for organisations in this digitising world, and you want to shout our brand value propositions from the rooftops
- You enjoy a fast-paced, high energy work environment
You probably won't love this job if...
- You want to manage a large team and work purely in strategy, without getting involved in tactical delivery
- You'd prefer to be 'behind the scenes' 100% of the time, rather than relishing opportunities to converse with our clients and help get our messaging out there
- You're not comfortable with change
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with the drive to take Scout Talent to the next level and beyond.
The ideal candidate will have a strong B2B digital marketing background, and demonstrated experience working across multiple brands or products. Experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot isn't essential, but either or both would be a bonus.
You'll have strong communication skills and will be confident in liaising with a variety of stakeholders and leaders in our business.
Working closely with our CRO and sales leaders, you'll have great knowledge and understanding of the relationship between sales and marketing. More than just technical knowledge, you’ll have a genuine passion for marketing and excellent storytelling skills.
What we'll offer you
- An attractive salary package, negotiable based on experience
- The opportunity to receive Employee Share Options as part of our 3 year IPO plan
- A career in an exciting, value-add space blending services with software in the HR Tech space - one of the world's fastest-growing software industries
- Regular rewards and social events - meaning quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas trip for high achievers (when the world opens up again)
- Clear pathways for career progression including the opportunity to join the Group's Executive team in the future, and importantly...
- The chance to join a well-established Global Organisation and get in at the early stages of an exciting scale-up (growth plans below!)
Our Group, Values and Growth Plans
Our Purpose (our ‘Why’) is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities. The work we do, delivering outstanding talent acquisition software and services, helps our clients to grow their organisations. It's hugely satisfying.
It’s also an exciting time to be a part of the team. We’re paving the way when it comes to recruitment service-enabled software, and we plan to IPO within 3 years.
Our Group is made up of the following brands:
- Scout Talent - our service-enabled software business, offering best of breed talent acquisition solutions
- NetEngine - our custom software, web and mobile development company that works with start-ups and established organisations to bring their digital visions to life
- Recruit Shop - our 'cheap and cheerful' solution offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at SMEs
- Healthy Workplaces - our charitable arm, dedicated to raising awareness about the health risks office workers face by sitting for prolonged periods of time ... our most popular global event is the in-office corporate cycle relay challenge, Tour de Office
We're looking for a high performer who aligns with our company values to jump on board for the ride.