We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative Technical Writer to join our team. This is a casual/contract position in which you can choose to work from any of our offices in Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney - OR you can choose to work remotely after initial onboarding.
As an experienced Technical Writer, you'll play a vital role in coordinating and creating documentation for tenders, RFPs and RFQs.
Reporting to our Chief Executive Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Completing and submitting tenders , RFPs and RFQs within deadlines
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with internal stakeholders for each tender
- Preparing high-quality documents including layout and design
- Reviewing all collateral to a high standard to ensure high-quality submissions
You will love this job if...
- You enjoy tender/bid writing
- You’re looking for flexibility, seeking a side gig or casual contract work
- You're excited at the opportunity to work as part of a collaborative team
- You have high levels of drive and are looking to use your skills in a growing organisation
Who are we looking for?
As a Group, we're always looking for passionate and energetic individuals with the drive to take Scout Talent to the next level and beyond.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated experience in a similar role with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
You'll have strong organisational skills, be able to work to deadlines, and will be confident in liaising with a variety of stakeholders and leaders in our business.
Experience in SaaS, software/tech and/or HR/recruitment will be viewed favourably, but is not essential.
What we'll offer you
In return for supporting and believing in us, we're doing everything we can to return the favour and support you by offering:
- An attractive hourly rate, negotiable based on experience
- A strong work-life balance with flexible work hours
- Regular rewards and social events - meaning quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas trip for high achievers; when we can travel again!
- The Chance to join a well-established Global Organisation and get in at the early stages of an exciting scale-up (growth plans below!)
Our Group, Values and Growth Plans
Our Purpose (our ‘Why’) is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities. The work we do, delivering outstanding talent acquisition software and services, helps our clients to grow their organisations. It's hugely satisfying.
It’s also an exciting time to be a part of the team. We’re paving the way when it comes to recruitment service-enabled software, and we plan to IPO within 3 years.
Our Group is made up of the following brands:
- Scout Talent - our service-enabled software business, offering best of breed talent acquisition solutions
- NetEngine - our custom software, web and mobile development company that works with start-ups and established organisations to bring their digital visions to life
- Recruit Shop - our 'cheap and cheerful' solution offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at SMEs
- Healthy Workplaces - our charitable arm, dedicated to raising awareness about the health risks office workers face by sitting for prolonged periods of time ... our most popular global event is the in-office corporate cycle relay challenge, Tour de Office
Have a read of our company values. If they align with yours and you're looking for a career in the Recruitment/HR Tech space - Apply Now!