Business Development Manager (HR Tech)
At Scout Talent a core value we wholeheartedly believe in is ownership.
We entrust our people as experts in their role, and it's through this trust that we've been able to work in partnership with clients across Australia to deliver world-class recruitment products and services.We're a transparent organisation that shares everything we do, and we do so to continuously change and innovate, so great organisations can continue to recruit great talent.
Currently, we're looking for Business Development Managers to join our team in Melbourne on a full-time, permanent basis.
In the role you will connect with organisations throughout Australia, predominately through outbound leads, to understand their recruitment goals or challenges and identify how Scout Talent's software and/or services can help them recruit great talent.
Key in this role is your ability to have high-level conversations with recruitment/HR decision-makers, while also acting as an account manager for the clients you bring on board.
Ultimately, you'll love the role if talent acquisition, HR Technology and SaaS are words that you connect with. Because if that's the case, then you'll genuinely feel value in acting as a recruitment partner (selling both recruitment services and software) for the clients you work with.
So why should you apply?
- You are genuinely excited by sales and working in the recruitment industry (you are hungry to earn and enjoy chasing down the next deal/sale)
- You're an expert at making first impressions count and building strong relationships (via phone, email, zoom, LinkedIn and more)
- You have had valuable exposure to Sales (outbound, inbound, account management, you name it) or Recruitment in your professional career
- You enjoy supporting a range of great organisations and providing them with real-life recruitment solutions
- You want to work in an in-demand industry and build skills that are relevant both now and into the future (join a SaaS organisation in the booming HR Tech sector!)
- You want exposure to great organisations throughout Australia - we partner with companies including Lush, KFC, CareFlight, Guide Dogs Australia, and many more!
But please keep in mind we're not for everyone.
If you aren't comfortable having new business conversations over the phone and via Zoom (we have a diverse client base, meaning our meetings are typically not face-to-face), working towards set KPIs/targets, and having high-level conversations with key decision-makers, we won't be a good fit for you and we feel it's right to let you know now.
How We'll Support You
In return for supporting and believing in us, we'll do everything we can to return the favour and support you by offering a remuneration reflective of your skills and experience (we believe in recognising great talent first and foremost) plus uncapped commission!
As a booming industry, we'll also clear a path for you to progress your career in the HR Tech space, developing highly-valued skills in a SaaS-based organisation. As part of this progression, and if it's in your future plans, have a chat with us about our "Future Team Leader Program" and upward mobility.
To recognise our quarterly successes, you'll celebrate with the rest of our Australia-based group at our "Quarterpalooza" parties hosted at unique venues throughout Brisbane, and for high achievers, earn a chance to experience a Global Annual Overseas Holiday (when we can travel again)!
I know it's a standard, but I feel it important to also mention that we offer flexible working hours to help cater to your lifestyle.
Our Group and Growth Plans
So who are we?
We're a global team of industry experts who have existed as dedicated recruitment partners for a range of leading organisations for over 19 years. Our team is our culture, and together we provide user-friendly TA software and services, developed by us as recruitment experts, for internal recruitment teams.
With over 80 employees across Vancouver, Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Manila and Christchurch, and a Group that encompasses 5 key brands - Scout Talent, Employment Office, NetEngine, Recruit Shop, and our charity arm Healthy Workplaces (check out our global event, Tour de Office), we're now entering an unprecedented phase of our scale-up, with plans to IPO in 3 years!
- Build a career at Scout Talent and gain HR Tech/Recruitment Software sales skills that are in demand in today's digitising world -