At Scout Talent, we're the recruitment partner clients turn to when they want to grow companies, careers and importantly, communities, and we're excited to once again grow our organisation...
...and before you read about our Recruitment Specialist opportunity, here's a bit of background on us. In a nutshell, we're an Australian-based, user-friendly recruitment software and services organisation, developed by people passionate about talent acquisition, for internal recruitment teams.
Our belief is that in order for organisations to grow, they need to have the best people in their teams, and it's our commitment (or rather our obsession) to ensure the right recruitment software and processes are in place to attract and secure top talent. As a Group, we have over 80 employees and offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Vancouver and Manila.
To kick things off, have a read over our company values to determine if they align with yours.
As you've probably guessed, we're strong proponents of the truth that great teams make great organisations, and we're leading from the front foot in bringing in a full-time Recruitment Specialist to join our Shortlisting team in our Brisbane office in Milton.
Working alongside a team of specialists and sales executives, your primary responsibility will be to help our clients find their ideal candidate by shortlisting and interviewing candidates that have been sourced for a role.
Working to coordinate our shortlisting process across a wide range of roles and industries from entry-level to C-suite, your day to day activities will include:
- Working with clients to establish what their ideal candidate would look like by managing multiple candidate pools using our best-of-breed recruitment software, screening applications, categorising candidates, and continuously communicating feedback throughout a campaign
- Developing a tailored interview guide for each role based on the client's expectations and requirements
- Shortlisting candidates based on a client's requirements
- Working with in-house Recruitment Marketers to ensure potential candidates are asked appropriate screening questions
- Carrying out two-way video interviews with shortlisted candidates and sharing them with the client
- Discussing shortlisted candidates with the client and working with them to coordinate face to face interviews
- Carrying out reference checks and criminal background checks as required as well as facilitating online behavioural tests
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with experience as an internal recruiter, or experience recruiting for your own team.
Importantly, you will have a passion for recruitment and excited to engage in a culture of continual improvement, always seeking to explore how we can do things better.
It goes without saying, but impeccable verbal and written communication skills are an absolute must!
In order to succeed, you'll also need to be well versed in communicating with multiple stakeholders and be able to communicate effectively via phone and video platforms.
In any given day you may find yourself communicating with a new graduate, an experienced hiring manager, and a seasoned CFO across a variety of mediums; as such you'll need to be a confident speaker capable of engaging in conversations with a variety of different people.
What we'll offer you
An attractive remuneration package including base salary and performance-based incentives will be negotiated with the successful candidate - in line with your skills and experience.
We will also provide you with:
- An opportunity to learn from experienced professionals in the recruitment industry
- Comprehensive training and support from your Leader, and all of us here at Scout Talent
- Work that provides real, meaningful, and long-lasting value to our clients and their candidates
- A longstanding, Global Organisation undergoing an exciting new phase of our Scale-Up (see our growth plans below!)
- A company culture that recognises and rewards your success, and helps support you to realise your potential
- Regular rewards and social events - meaning quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas trip for high achievers; when we can travel again!
Check out our Group and Growth Plans
Our Purpose (our ‘Why’) is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities.
We're continually growing and if that's something that is important to you, now is an exciting time to be a part of our team! We’re paving the way when it comes to recruitment and talent software and services, and as part of our growth, we plan to IPO in 3 years.
As a global organisation, Our Group is made up of the following brands:
- Scout Talent - our services-enabled software business, offering best of breed talent attraction, recruitment, onboarding and learning solutions
- NetEngine - our custom software, web and mobile development company that works with start-ups and established organisations to bring their digital visions to life
- Recruit Shop - our 'cheap and cheerful' solution offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at small businesses
- Healthy Workplaces - our charitable arm, dedicated to raising awareness about the health risks office workers face by sitting for prolonged periods of time ... our most popular global event is the in-office corporate cycle relay challenge, Tour de Office
If you love working with people and really enjoy the idea of helping candidates find the next exciting step in their career - Apply Now!