Veterinary Sales and Business Development
- Further your sales career within the veterinary equipment space!
- Exciting time to join this established & reputable organisation as it continues to expand rapidly!
- Highly attractive base salary of up to $90,000 PLUS commissions, super, vehicle allowance, fuel card & more!
About Mediquip and MQ Vet
Since 1983, Mediquip has built a professional and enviable reputation for providing quality products and service throughout the healthcare industry. The Organisation services clients within the healthcare, veterinary, simulation and dental sectors.
The team pride themselves on having developed and maintained Quality Assurance standards and practices, and along with exceptional customer support believe this to be the basis of their success.
MQ Vet is a recently established division of Mediquip, utilising 35 years of industry expertise to provide specialist advice and service to veterinary clinics across Australia. With an expansive product offering and a specialist team, we provide a high level of service and value to our veterinary customers.
For more information on MQ Vet, visit their website here.
About the Opportunity
Due to rapid growth, MQ Vet now has an exciting new opportunity for a full-time Sales and Business Development Specialist based in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Directors, this autonomous office and field-based role will see you responsible for demonstrating and selling veterinary capital and consumables in vet clinics and specialist emergency facilities.
You will develop and maintain relationships and networks with relevant industry stakeholders, ultimately leading to new business opportunities and the growth of existing accounts.
- Achieve assigned sales and activity targets;
- Manage MQ Vet's extensive list of key accounts;
- Assist with onboarding of new reps in other states;
- Manage leads, quotations and customers sales enquiries;
- Carry out consultative sales and promotion of the MQ Vet product range;
- Maintain detailed knowledge of MQ Vet's current and emerging product range;
- Provide after-sales customer service to ensure continued customer satisfaction;
- Work with the Marketing Team to drive sales, including coordinating promotional and marketing campaigns for your territory;
- Attend and coordinate conference displays; and
- Execute sales administration duties, including territory sales planning, preparation of monthly reports, effective use of the Company CRM system and preparation of tender documentation as required.
You will be provided with extensive initial training in our office in Loganholme, after which you will have the opportunity to split your time between working in the office and visiting key accounts and new leads.
MQ Vet is looking for someone who is able to demonstrate a successful history of technical sales, and a background within the veterinary/medical equipment industry or related field. If you do not have experience with the veterinary industry, Labtek will provide all the knowledge and tools you'll need to succeed. As you will be engaging with industry experts throughout the sales cycle, the drive to continuously keep abreast of the latest industry developments and ability to speak in technical terms will be essential.
Due to the nature of the role, it is imperative you be an energetic and motivated self-starter who is able to achieve targets within an autonomous sales environment. Well-developed negotiation and stakeholder engagement skills will also aid you in successfully liaising with key decision-makers, in order to close deals with a high conversion rate.
Importantly, you will maintain a strong focus on day to day customer service and account management.
Please note: this role requires you to visit clients and leads in clinics and as such, a drivers license and reliable access to a car is essential.
About the Benefits
You'll be joining an established, reputable and supportive organisation during an exciting time of rapid growth, opening up ongoing opportunities within the organisation to develop and advance your career.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive base salary circa $70,000 to $90,000 plus super! On top of this, you will receive an attractive vehicle allowance, performance-based commissions, fuel card, toll cover, mobile phone, and laptop. Importantly, you'll have great earning potential from day one.
In addition, you'll benefit from a great working environment with an excellent company culture focused on hard work, trust, support, and of course, fun. After 5 years' service employees are offered 5 weeks' annual leave and after 10 years are eligible for share options in the Company! It's no wonder staff turnover is so low, with the majority of employees enjoying careers of 10+ years with the business.
Bring your technical sales skills to this thriving organisation - Apply Now!