- Work with products and solutions which genuinely add value to our clients, helping them to acquire the best talent in order to grow their organisations
- Be rewarded with an attractive salary and uncapped commissions
- Dedicated SDR teams, Lead Gen teams, and Product Specialists will support you in the sales process
About Scout Talent Group
Our Purpose (our ‘Why’) is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities. We help organisations to grow by delivering best-in-class talent acquisition software and services.
To give you a feel for our team and culture, check out this video:
Here are our company values - have a read to see if they align with yours.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the team. We're paving the way when it comes to service-enabled software, and we're gearing up to IPO within the next couple of years.
Our Group is made up of the following brands:
- Scout Talent - service-enabled software, offering best of breed talent acquisition solutions, generally for organisations with 50-1000 employees
- Recruit Shop - our 'cheap and cheerful' solution offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at organisations with 1-50 employees
- NetEngine - custom software, web and mobile development, working with both start-ups and established organisations to bring their digital vision to life
- Healthy Workplaces - our home grown charitable arm, dedicated to raising awareness about the health risks office workers face by sitting for prolonged periods of time ... our most popular global event is the in-office corporate cycle relay challenge, Tour de Office
We're on the lookout for number of Account Executives (AEs) to join our team on a full-time basis from our head office in Brisbane.
Our SDRs (Sales Development Representatives) are responsible for proactively sourcing and qualifying opportunities before presenting them to AEs (you!).
You, therefore, will first step into the sales cycle at the point where a lead has been qualified. You'll engage directly with decision-makers within organisations to uncover their talent acquisition / recruitment goals and opportunities for improvement. From there, you'll present the relevant SaaS products and complimentary services in our suite, to meet their needs. Ultimately you're responsible for securing new business.
You'll also manage a caseload of our existing SaaS clients. For these clients, you'll focus on developing strong relationships, securing renewals, and increasing their usage of the Scout Talent platform over time. You'll run the cross-sell and up-sell sales process end-to-end.
You'll do this by...
- Partnering with internal Specialists in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Building a point of view on how to help your clients
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Accurately forecasting
- Selling on value and ROI vs. technical functionality
- Managing client needs and acting as their internal advocate
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organisation
- Managing a caseload of existing accounts with a strategy on prioritisation of your accounts and time
- Uncovering executive-level initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
- Diffusing and overcoming objections throughout the sales cycle
You could be an Account Executive at Scout Talent if you have...
- Sales experience, including demonstrated achievement of sales targets in previous roles
- Experience developing relationships and establishing credibility with existing clients to achieve cross-sell and up-sell targets
- Experience selling to senior decision makers, including C-suite
- Experience in SaaS and/or recruitment is desirable, however not essential
- Attractive remuneration available with an uncapped commission structure
- An organisational culture committed to ongoing learning. A dedicated internal L&D team offering real opportunities for ongoing skill development
- Career progression opportunities into leadership or other areas of the business depending on your interests
- Support from our leaders in the business to ensure your success
- We fly our interstate people to Brisbane for Quarterly awards celebrations to recognise our individual and team successes.
- A commitment to health and wellbeing (e.g. option to work flexible hours outside of the standard 8:30-5pm, Shae Wellness subscription, mental health training, subsidised entry fees for events like the Bridge to Brisbane, and of course our own Healthy Workplaces)
If you are looking to join a collaborative organisation with an ongoing commitment to learning and development, Apply Now!