Lead Generation Specialist
- Receive an attractive remuneration package subject to your experience between 30,000 - 35,000 PHP monthly base salary plus benefits!
- Obtain leads & help our sales team thrive
- Enjoy the work/life balance as part of a growing & ambitious company!
Your role at Scout Talent
To achieve our exciting growth plans for the year ahead we’re recruiting full-time Lead Generation Specialists on a one year fixed-term contract based in our office at Rockwell Business Centre, Sheridan St., Corner United St., Mandaluyong City.
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you’ll use your business acumen to help identify organisations that Scout Talent can help achieve their talent acquisition goals and provide our Australian sales team with high quality leads.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Use multiple lead source programs;
- Compile contact information; and
- Enrich data to be delivered to the sales team through our Salesforce CRM
What we're looking for
- Previous Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Curiosity and passion
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
Our Investment in You
You will receive an attractive remuneration package inclusive of a 30,000 - 35,000 PHP monthly base salary plus benefits.
We work hard to cultivate a supportive environment ensuring all employees have the best chance for long term success within the business while enjoying the work/life balance you are afforded.
Our Group, Values and Growth Plans
Our Purpose (our ‘Why’) is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities. We help organisations to grow by delivering best-in-class talent acquisition software and services.
To give you a feel for our team and culture, check out this video:
Here are our company values - have a read to see if they align with yours.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the team. We're paving the way when it comes to service-enabled software, and we're gearing up to IPO within the next couple of years.
Our Group is made up of the following brands:
- Scout Talent - service-enabled software, offering best of breed talent acquisition solutions, generally for organisations with 50-1000 employees
- Recruit Shop - our 'cheap and cheerful' solution offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at organisations with 1-50 employees
- NetEngine - custom software, web and mobile development, working with both start-ups and established organisations to bring their digital vision to life
- Healthy Workplaces - our home grown charitable arm, dedicated to raising awareness about the health risks office workers face by sitting for prolonged periods of time ... our most popular global event is the in-office corporate cycle relay challenge, Tour de Office