- Rewarding full-time role for an experienced Office Administrator with an established, reputable and supportive organisation during an exciting period of growth.
- Enjoy your weekends off with Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm hours & benefit from being in an office outside the hustle & bustle of the Melbourne CBD!
- Enjoy an attractive salary circa $55,000 - $65,000, based on skills and experience, plus super & more additional benefits!
Since 1983, Mediquip has built a professional and reliable reputation of providing quality products and service throughout the healthcare industry. The organisation services clients within the healthcare, veterinary, simulation and dental sectors.
The team pride themselves on having developed and maintained Quality Assurance Standards and Practices, and believe this to be the basis of their success.
All Mediquip employees provide a high level of service and contribute to maintaining the company’s excellent reputation. Mediquip aims to ensure all employees feel pride in their work and enjoy a long and mutually satisfying career with the organisation.
For more information on Mediquip, visit their website here.
About the Opportunity
Mediquip has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Administrator to join their supportive team. This full-time role is based at Notting Hill, approximately half an hour south from Melbourne's CBD. This position is office-based only.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be primarily responsible for running the day-to-day operations of the office.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Answering customer service and administration calls;
- Preparing customer quotations, orders and invoices;
- Sending out invoices for service jobs;
- Maintaining office stationery and online orders, as required; and
- Responding to all customer requests for accreditation, insurance and Occupational Health and Safety information, as required.
To be considered for this position you will have considerable previous experience as an Office Administrator/Coordinator or similar with demonstrated experience in office accounts & invoicing.
There will be a requirement to work autonomously with minimal supervision on a variety of tasks and projects, effectively managing competing deadlines whilst staying flexible enough to deal with urgent situations as required. Additionally, you will have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
A positive attitude will go a long way toward your success, including initiative and a willingness to jump into any task at hand. Competency in the use of Microsoft applications & professional and confident phone manner will also be key.
In addition to the above, you will also need to be a friendly and personable individual with highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive salary circa $55,000 - $65,000, dependent on your skills and experience, plus super.
Additionally, you will receive Onsite parking, a 1-hour lunch break & 5 weeks annual leave after 5 years with the company.
You will be joining a team of resilient, passionate and dedicated individuals and become part of an established and reputable organisation during an exciting time of growth. It's no wonder staff turnover is so low, we have a great company culture around the office with the majority of employees enjoying careers of 10+ years with the business.
Ready for a new challenge? Consider a career with this thriving organisation - Apply Now!