- Want to be part of a growing organisation and work on an array of new construction projects?
- Full-Time Project Manager role is now available in Melbourne City
- Attractive negotiable remuneration package plus exciting opportunities for ongoing professional development and continuous growth with the organisation.
About the Organisation
Pace Building Group has been building on the modern foundations of Melbourne for over 30 years. With over 100 projects across Melbourne, Pace have a rich and proud history in the city they will always call home. And as an end-to-end developer with so much appreciation for the Melburnian way of life, they can genuinely say there’s no other place in the world they’d rather be.
Together with a team of 80 staff across Melbourne, Pace’s holistic approach gives them complete oversight and accountability for the standard of quality expected of the group and their collaborators. The result is one of coherence and harmony, a building perfectly suited to the postcode it calls home.
About the Opportunity
Pace has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Project Manager to join their team in Melbourne, VIC.
Reporting to the Construction Director, your main responsibility is to manage and supervise construction activities, schedules and budgets for multiple construction projects to ensure that the construction projects are operating in a safe, cost effective and timely manner.
Some of your core duties include:
- Responsibility from site establishment to project delivery over multiple construction projects.
- Oversee site coordination of purchaser valuation and settlement inspections over multiple construction projects.
- Maintain, update and report on approved project schedules and budgets at intervals, as required by the General Manager.
- Interpret building plans, regulations and codes, and monitor projects to ensure they meet Australian Standards compliance.
To be successful in this role, you will be an enthusiastic, determined and motivated team player, with previous project management experience in the construction industry.
Construction Induction Training (CIT), a Red/White card, and Level 2 First Aid training are a requirement for this role.
You will need to solve complex problems using critical thinking skills, be able to remain focused under pressure, and be able to work effectively in a team.
Your ability to be a high-level communicator, with exceptional interpersonal and sound management skills is a must. Leading and managing employees and stakeholders efficiently is a large portion of this role so it is important that you demonstrate these skills effectively.
You will need to be a team player, focused on the advancement of the team and the company’s interest. You will also be required to promote a positive image of Pace, as well as upholding and advancing Pace values.
About the Benefits
Pace’s extensive in-house team is instrumental in their success from beginning to end, so it’s no secret that they need a diverse range of passionate people to make Pace a place they’re all proud to work.
Pace invests in their employees and are committed to their success, both personal and professionally.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive remuneration package negotiable on experience, plus a range of fantastic benefits and ongoing learning and professional development opportunities. Relocation assistance is negotiable for the right candidate.
Are you an experienced Project Manager who is ready to take on a new challenge? – Apply Now!