- Challenging opportunity for Driller Offsiders. No experience required!
- Attractive starting salary of $400 a day when out in the bush, and $300 a day when working in town.
- Fantastic benefits including job security and ongoing professional development!
About the Organisation
Tomlin Drilling is a family-owned business, operating since 2014. Comprising over 40 years’ experience, the Tomlin Drilling team are experts in drilling water bores for a range of clients throughout the Northern Territory.
About the Opportunity
Tomlin Drilling is now offering an exciting opportunity for Driller Offsiders to immediately start with their team on a full-time basis.
Working alongside the owner, your main responsibility will be to assist the driller in the day-to-day water bore drilling duties. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Mobilising drill rig from one set up to another;
- Handling drilling equipment;
- Assisting in the cleaning and maintenance of drilling equipment; and
- Purchasing and organising provisions for trips to remote sites.
This is a field-based FIFO role (4 weeks on, 2 weeks off) based in Alice Springs.
To be successful in this role, you will have to be resilient, adaptable, physically fit, and willing to work in a remote setting. This role is physically demanding so being able to cope with heavy labour is paramount.
Previous experience is not a requirement! However, the ideal candidate will need to be able to work both autonomously and in a team. You will also need to be a reliable individual who is able to problem-solve, have attention to detail and follow instructions.
An open manual driver’s licence, and a HR licence are highly regarded.
About the Benefits
In return for this role, you will be rewarded an attractive base daily salary of $400 for days working in the bush, and $300 for days working in town. All work-related training, travel, site accommodation and meals are provided.
In addition, you will also be provided fantastic benefits such as job security, full training, and ongoing career and professional development including training pathways to qualifications as a driller. You will be joining a supportive and understanding family-owned business.
If you are after a challenging role in a supportive and understanding family-owned business, apply now!