Switchboard Design and Manufacturing Manager
- Are you an experienced electrician wanting to take the next step in your career?
- Attractive salary circa $90,000 – $130,000 (negotiable on experience) + super!
- Great benefits including ongoing professional development and opportunities for growth!
About the Organisation
EC Group is a privately-owned and operated organisation based in Sydney. Integral to the EC Group are EC Controls and EC Power.
At the forefront of the latest construction technologies, EC Group specialises in a range of commercial projects and handle all aspects of the construction process with in-house engineering, project management and a labour workforce.
About the Opportunity
EC Group is offering an exciting opportunity for a full-time Switchboard Design and Manufacturing Manager to join their team in Silverwater, NSW.
Reporting to the Management Team, your main responsibility will be to manage and facilitate the design and manufacturing process of mechanical electrical switchboards.
Your key responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Liaise with various stakeholders (drafts people, project managers, engineers, etc) to ensure switchboards are designed and manufactured to the required specifications and in line with Australian Standards Codes;
- Plan mechanical electrical equipment schedules, and draft designs of manufactured switchboards;
- Purchase and order parts necessary for switchboard production;
- Schedule switchboard production in a timely manner and in accordance with project deadlines; and
- Review and conduct Quality Assurance of switchboard manufacturing processes, in accordance with Australian Standard Codes.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have demonstrated experience in switchboard designing and manufacturing. Site experience as an A Grade electrician will be highly regarded, but not essential.
You will need to have good industry knowledge, as well as have a deep understanding of electrical products and AS3000. Knowledge of AS61439 is preferrable but not essential as training is provided.
Previous experience and knowledge of AUTOCAD, SIMPRO and have ELSTEEL and NHP Cubic accreditation are also desirable, but not essential. Trade or electrical engineering qualifications are desired, but not required.
To be a successful Switchboard Design and Manufacturing Manager, you will need to have effective and strong communication and interpersonal skills and be an effective problem-solver who is flexible and adaptable to change. Organisational and time management skills are also paramount.
In this role, you will be leading a team of five people. You will need to have strong management skills and be able to effectively work both autonomously and as part of a team.
You will also need to be an assertive, proactive, and motivated individual with a keen eye on efficiency and continuous improvement
About the Benefits
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded an attractive salary circa $90,000 – $130,000 (negotiable on experience) plus super.
In addition, this role offers great benefits such as job security, training and ongoing opportunities for growth and professional development. Relocation assistance is also negotiable for the right candidate.
You will be working in a solid team environment and with a great group of people!
If you are looking for the next step in your career, click “Apply Now”!
EC Operations No1 Pty Ltd
Licence No: 299629C