Business Consultant - Human Resources & Payroll
How you’ll make a difference…
If you are passionate about working with smart teams and providing best in class service to a global customer base, then we need you!
As a Human Resources and Payroll (HRP) Consultant you will be instrumental in delivering a compelling customer experience to our customers by building and maintaining strong relationships, collaborating with global colleagues whilst working with business and organisations to implement and/or provide advice on new functionality.
What you’ll be doing..
- working with business and organisations to implement and/or provide advice on new functionality
- providing customer focused advice and communication, you will be a trusted partner and product expert
- Working in a project team where you will gain and apply deep product experience and exposure to exciting technical challenges
- Applying your training in real world environments, including cloud deployments
- Working on the latest software versions and product tools
- Receive support and mentoring as you grow your skills
Proven experience and knowledge in:
- TechnologyOne HR and Payroll
- Industry experience in Local Government or Higher Education.
- Current knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements
- Configuration experience desirable
Demonstrated capabilities which include:
- Relationship building with a focus on consulting and client management
- Ability to build a collective sense of direction with clear priorities
- Implementation experience preferred
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia