Business Analyst - Corporate Performance Management
Perth/ Melbourne/ Brisbane
How you'll make a difference...
Our Business Analysts really are passionate about delivering insanely great products and solutions to our customers. Working with us as a Business Analyst, you'll be at the forefront of that vision working closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify, capture and translate requirements into innovative business outcomes for our Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Software.
As the key facilitator in the team, you’ll use your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate, collaborate and ultimately drive the R&D team to deliver our latest Cloud CPM product, and ensure it continues to exceed customer needs, and enhance our position as a market leader. Working in an agile, cross-functional team; you’ll be fully immersed in our product software development lifecycle from creating and working through user stories to developing test plans and undertaking functional & regression testing.
What you'll be doing...
- Defining business requirements using your experience in agile techniques to deliver clear guidance to the development team to deliver insanely great software
- Confirming the solution design is feasible and answers the customer's business problem by working with the development team
- Personally using and testing the software as it is being built to ensure it is of the highest quality and insanely great, and providing feedback, guidance, and vision to the development team. This will include developing test plans, and undertaking functional and regression testing
- Participating in stakeholder focus groups to review customer requirements, software design, user experience, prototypes, and developed software to ensure customer feedback is incorporated throughout each iteration
- Using your deep and 'hands on' understanding of the Corporate Performance Management products to deliver awesome business outcomes to our customers.
- Acting as the subject matter expert for user assistance and training material development
Who we are...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
**Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia