Employee Relations Advisor
How you’ll make a difference…
Working with the Senior Specialist in ER and WHS, as our ER Advisor you will be responsible for managing all aspects of employment relations, providing interpretation and advice to leaders and team members regarding policies, programs and practices.
Joining TechnologyOne’s People & Culture team, you will play a key role in supporting our business and driving a positive culture.
This is a permanent part-time (3 days per week) opportunity.
What you’ll be doing…
- Working with our Senior Specialist, Business Leaders and P & C Business Partners as the ER subject matter expert across a number of diverse informal and formal cases including performance, conduct and complaint handling/investigations.
- Supporting business leaders in effectively managing their employees to enhance business leader capability / confidence in managing ER matters.
- Responding to policy interpretation queries and working with the wider P & C Operations Team to review and improve our policies and practices.
- Supporting the Senior Specialist with industrial relations enquiries and contractual matters.
- Supporting the Senior Specialist in leading employment relations opportunities and challenges in the global M & A program.
What you’ll need…
You will be an experienced ER Advisor with the following:
- Dedicated ER / case management experience in Australia and ideally New Zealand.
- A desire to want to learn about employment relations across the globe with and particular interest in the United Kingdom and APAC regions.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant human resource, workplace relations or legal discipline.
- Proven ability to influence and engage with a diverse mix of stakeholder groups and resilience in the face of challenges to processes.
- Efficient and well-defined case management process and principles
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
Who are we…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is one of Australia's largest enterprise software companies on a significant growth trajectory in the UK Market. We are also one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries.
We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities use and are powered by our software solutions and services.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at our Hack Day!
Everything is about to change. Are you ready?