Support Analyst - Spatial
How you'll make a difference...
TechnologyOne is on a mission to build and deliver truly great products and services that transform business and make life simple for our customers. The on-going support and care of our customers is pivotal to our success and that's why we need you.
As a Support Analyst supporting our Spatial product your role is to take ownership of the customer support lifecycle by delivering an experience that our customers remember. In a varied and exciting team role you’ll mix it with developers, senior techs and other support consultants to resolve internal and external customer queries and issues and ensure our customers are kept up to date.
As an ambassador of customer support your passion for customer excellence and real life domain expertise will enhance your capability to deliver compelling customer support.
What you'll be doing...
- Resolving assigned support and question requests or direct to appropriate team for resolution
- Providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction
- Closely monitoring individual support customer requests to ensure that they remain within the agreed KPIs and when necessary, escalate to the Support Lead
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with progress of open requests
- Providing alternative solutions to customer issues, documenting knowledge base articles as appropriate to improve first call resolution
- Ensuring that the support practices defined in the support framework are being adhered to whilst contributing to the continual improvement of the framework by raising ideas to the Support Lead and being involved in continuous improvement initiatives as required
- Improving levels of customer satisfaction results by reacting to client survey results
- A strong background working with Spatial, GIS related systems
- Customer centric, you’re a customer service professional and know what it takes to deliver a compelling customer experience.
- Your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers
- A strong problem solver you know how to analysis and resolve complex customer issues
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.