Support Analyst - Property & Rating
Ahhh Spring is in the air.....countdown to end of year.... countdown to a new role and where your skills and experience will make a difference!
How you'll make a difference ...
At TechnologyOne we are focused on delivering customer-driven, innovative ERP software that transforms our customers business and makes their lives simple. The customer experience we deliver through our Customer Support Centre globally is a pivotal part of this.
Using your experience in Local Government rating/property activities, you will be supporting our Property & Rating product. In this role you will be focused on making our customers successful and getting them back to running their business quickly. Coming to work every day, you will work with customers across a variety of industries, mixing with software developers, senior product managers and other support team member.
What you'll be doing ...
- Addressing Customer Property & Rating issues and question requests in a timely and seamless manner
- Understanding customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, and provide alternate solutions to customer issues
- Creating customer self help articles to enhance customers self-serve opportunities
- Providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction to make our customers feel valued and important
Your talents ...
Experience and knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in Local Government Rating/Property activities
- Great interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to consult, communicate and problem solve effectively
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of high-quality customer service
Note: TechnologyOne product experience is desirable but not essential – we will invest in you!
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 to 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.