Support Analyst - Property & Rating
Ahhh Spring is in the air.....countdown to end of year.... countdown to a new role and where your skills and experience will make a difference!
How you'll make a difference ...
At TechnologyOne we are focused on delivering customer-driven, innovative ERP software that transforms our customers business and makes their lives simple. The customer experience we deliver through our Customer Support Centre globally is a pivotal part of this.
Using your experience in front office receipting and understanding of transaction receipting, you will be supporting our Property & Rating product. In this role you will be focused on making our customers successful and getting them back to running their business quickly. Coming to work every day, you will work with customers across a variety of industries, mixing with software developers, senior product managers and other support team member.
What you'll be doing ...
- Owning and resolving assigned Property & Rating issues and question requests in a timely and seamless manner
- Understanding customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, and provide alternate solutions to customer issues
- Creating knowledge base articles to improve first call resolution and help customers self-serve
- Providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction to make our customers feel valued and important
Your talents ...
Experience and knowledge:
- of Front Office receipting, including transaction experience
- of working with local government OR financials
Note: TechnologyOne product experience is desirable but not essential – we will invest in you!
Demonstrated capabilities which include:
- Customer centric - as a customer service professional you have a passion to deliver a compelling customer experience at every interaction. You thrive on taking a solution-based approach when analysing and resolving complex customer issues
- A master in self-organisation – you can balance multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency and are resilient in facing challenging situations and working under pressure.
- A solid communicator - your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers across various channels and engaging with team members to achieve outcomes for customers
Who we are ...
TechnologyOne (ASX: TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments, and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries, and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4 to 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.