Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Newly created position with a fast-growing SaaS company
- Partner with a wide range of clients to help them achieve their Talent Acquisition goals
- Attractive remuneration package negotiable based on experience
About the Opportunity
Due to growth and expansion, we’re excited to welcome a new role within our organisation: we're looking for a passionate Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Specialist to join our team as Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Day-to-day you'll be an analyst, advisor and implementer for all things related to best practice Talent Acquisition.
Your number one focus will be to ensure that Scout Talent clients have the knowledge and skills they need to get the most out of our recruitment software and achieve their Talent Acquisition goals - and as a result, they're highly satisfied with Scout Talent’s products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing best practice, strategic and commercial Talent Acquisition advice to multiple clients from varied industries;
- Developing and implementing TA strategic plans;
- Overseeing the implementation of Scout Talent's TA/Recruitment software for new and existing clients;
- Contributing to continuous improvement strategies on the way we engage with clients;
- Building positive relationships with clients and looking for opportunities to further service them via our other internal teams;
- Monitoring TA industry trends and sharing this knowledge within Scout Talent Group;
- Developing and delivering TA training at client sites and online; and
- Delivering demonstrations of our software products in a way that aligns our product to the clients' recruitment strategies and goals.
You could be our new Talent Acquisition Advisor if you have:
- Talent Acquisition / Recruitment experience
- Experience using and implementing Recruitment / HR software
- Experience delivering training sessions, workshops and/or webinars
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience working to set KPIs and targets
- The ability to work autonomously
More than just skills and experience, we're looking for a candidate with a true interest or passion for talent acquisition and the desire to work with organisations to achieve great outcomes. Resilience and a willingness to pull up your sleeves and get involved, as well as an enthusiastic and positive approach to life and work, will be key to your success.
The remuneration package for this role is made up of a base salary and performance based incentives, commensurate with skills and experience.
In addition, you will have access to a range of fantastic benefits, such as:
- Regular rewards and social events - including quarterly awards nights/parties, and an annual overseas trip for high achievers (when the world opens up again)
- Option to work flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- A culture of learning and development, with dedicated in-house internal L&D team members and a commitment from leadership to enable and empower professional development opportunities for all team members
- A commitment to supporting each other's health and wellbeing, with initiatives such as Step Forward, Tour de Office and Shae Wellness, and team members who have completed their Mental Health First Aid
- An exciting career in one of the world’s fastest-growing industries, software and services in the HR tech space
- The chance to join a well-established global organisation and get in at the early stages of next phase of growth
About Scout Talent Group
Our Purpose (our ‘Why’) is to connect people to grow companies, careers and communities. We help organisations to grow by delivering best-in-class talent acquisition software and services.
To give you a feel for our team and culture, check out this video:
Here are our company values - have a read to see if they align with yours.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of the team. We're paving the way when it comes to service-enabled software, and we're gearing up to IPO within the next couple of years.
Our Group is made up of the following brands:
- Scout Talent - service-enabled software, offering best of breed talent acquisition solutions, generally for organisations with 50-1000 employees
- Recruit Shop - our 'cheap and cheerful' solution offering a simple and effective flat-fee recruitment product aimed at organisations with 1-50 employees
- NetEngine - custom software, web and mobile development, working with both start-ups and established organisations to bring their digital vision to life
- Healthy Workplaces - our home grown charitable arm, dedicated to raising awareness about the health risks office workers face by sitting for prolonged periods of time ... our most popular global event is the in-office corporate cycle relay challenge, Tour de Office