How you will make a difference ...
A new opportunity for an experienced paralegal to work with a great in-house legal team and further develop their skills within a fast paced, dynamic, cutting edge, modern technology company based in Brisbane
What you will be doing ...
As an experienced paralegal you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking and assisting the Legal team with research, drafting and preparation of legal and contract documents.
- Working closely with and gather information from various teams within TechnologyOne in the preparation of contracts and other legal documents.
- Managing the completion and execution of agreements (including via Adobesign/Docusign) & contract database.
- Contract and legal research, fact checking, gathering and information retrieval
- Performing a broad range of legal, commercial and administrative activities to support the Legal Team
- Generating administrative correspondence, presentations, memoranda and reports
- Assisting with process improvement initiatives
What you will need ...
- Knowledge of commercial transactions, general legal & contract terminology and principles.
- Ability to analyse and review contracts and other legal documents.
- Ability to work well & interact with all areas of the business in high pressure situations.
- Experience working with various technology solutions, including electronic contract databases, all MS Office applications, Salesforce, Adobesign/Docusign, contract & matter management solutions, etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage many contracts & matters.
We value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce. If you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to submit your application.
Who are we ...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is one of Australia's largest enterprise software companies on a significant growth trajectory in the UK Market. We are also one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries.
We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities use and are powered by our software solutions and services.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at our Hack Day!
Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in the UK