Organisational Effectiveness & Community Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Organisational Effectiveness (OE) & Community Specialist to join our People & Culture team.
How you’ll make a difference…
Reporting into our OE & Community Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving TechnologyOne’s Foundation and community initiatives as well as assisting with OE programs of work in line with our P&C Strategy. The role plays a key function in driving our foundation and volunteering activities at all levels of the organisation, across our international business.
We are happy to consider full or part-time working arrangements.
What you’ll be doing…
- Supporting the development and implementation of OE and Foundation initiatives, working to embed related initiatives and driving participation across the business
- Measuring effectiveness of the Foundation and keys programs of work via agreed KPIs as well as providing recommendations to improve our Foundation strategy
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our charity and community partners while ensuring activities support our culture and values
- Developing fundraising appeals and campaigns with a range of stakeholders to deliver a seamless experience for our team members
- Co-ordinating volunteering activities across out business and driving employee engagement
What you’ll need…
Demonstrated experience working within a charitable organisation, building engagement through key initiatives
- Proven organisational skills with capability in engagement and coordination of volunteers
- Successful project management skill across local and multi-site operations
- Experienced with engaging leaders and team members in volunteering and other key initiatives
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to stay on top of ever-changing priorities of the overall business while effectively managing stakeholders’ expectations
Who are we?
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years, so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia