People & Culture Senior Business Partner
How you’ll make a difference…
As a Senior P&C Business Partner, you will be responsible for delivering a compelling customer experience by leading the delivery of business focused, strategic and operational P&C advice to our Technology Products Division, partnering with the EVP Products, senior leaders and management teams.
What you’ll be doing…
- Delivering and embedding the P&C strategy to support overarching business objectives, and stream specific people priorities for our Technology Products business.
- Contributing to the strategic direction and implementation of goals in alignment with overall business objectives
- In true business partnership with senior leaders, be recognised and valued as the subject matter expert across multiple areas including workforce planning, structure optimisation, change management and data led decision making to support attraction and retention strategies.
- Establishing credibility as a trusted advisor by consistently providing effective and accurate advice, coaching and guidance to build leadership capability and proactively mitigate risk
- Delivering organisational change initiatives and provide guidance and support to the business on communication and changes processes
- Identifying and promoting new ways of working and empowering approaches to people management in support of delivering on the business strategy
What you’ll need…
You will be an experienced human resources practitioner with the following:
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Proven demonstrated experience in developing highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of relevant Employment Relations, Industrial Relations and People & Culture best practice, ideally from the technology sector
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills. Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving, identification of the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond People & Culture solutions
- Proven ability to secure and analyse a range of quantitative and qualitative information and use this in developing strategies, plans, policies and solutions that meet individual and organisational needs.
Who are we…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is one of Australia's largest enterprise software companies on a significant growth trajectory in the UK Market. We are also one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries.
We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. Over 1,200 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities use and are powered by our software solutions and services.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment.
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at our Hack Day!
Everything is about to change. Are you ready?