Support Analyst - Human Resources and Payroll
How you’ll make a difference...
This isn’t your average customer service role. We come to work every day, mixing it with software developers, senior product managers and other support team members, focused on making our customers successful and getting them back to running their business quickly.
At TechnologyOne we are focussed on delivering customer-driven, innovative ERP software that transforms our customers business and makes their lives simple. The customer experience we deliver through our Customer Support Centre globally is a pivotal part of delivering on this. We are investing in expanding our global Customer Support team to allow us to scale with our growing business - and that's why we have a number of new Support Analyst positions now available.
If you are passionate about Human Resources & Payroll, love working with smart teams, interacting with a variety of customers from different sectors, owning and solving complex tech problems, continually developing your product knowledge and actively championing the customer – we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing...
- Owning and resolving assigned issues and question requests in a timely and seamless manner using your experience in Human Resources & Payroll system management
- Engaging with our Product and SaaS resolver teams where required on issue diagnosis, replication, and root cause analysis
- Understanding customer use cases, perform troubleshooting, and provide alternate solutions to customer issues
- Creating knowledge base articles to improve first call resolution and help customers self-serve
- Providing a compelling customer experience on every customer interaction to make our customers feel valued and important
- Also, you may be asked to represent TechnologyOne at events
Experience and knowledge in:
- in HRIS enterprise systems
- Background in Human Resources and/or Payroll management
Note: TechnologyOne product experience is desirable
Demonstrated capabilities which include:
- Customer centric - as a customer service professional you have a passion to deliver a compelling customer experience at every interaction. You thrive on taking a solution-based approach when analysing and resolving complex customer issues
- A master in self-organisation – you can balance multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency and are resilient in facing challenging situations and working under pressure.
- A solid communicator - your communication skills are second to none and you’re at your best when talking to customers across various channels and engaging with team members to achieve outcomes for customers
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.