Customer Community Manager
How you’ll make a difference...
At TechnologyOne we are expanding our global Customer Support team to allow us to scale with our growing business, as we continue to transform our customers business and makes their lives simple.
The customer experience we deliver through our Customer Community globally, is a pivotal part of delivering on this - and that's why we have an opening for a Customer Community Manager now available. In this role you will be responsible for growing a successful online community of TechnologyOne users, where customers and team members are actively engaged in connecting and collaborating. You’ll be hands-on in connecting with our customers and setting the bar high for excellence in omnichannel customer support.
This is not your average community manager role. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative team with one of Australia’s leading technology companies to leverage your experience and shape the future of a growing initiative.
We’re looking for someone who is a customer champion and has experience managing a corporate community with bucket loads of creativity to keep our members coming back for more.
What you'll be doing...
- Apply innovative and sustainable solutions to meet customer needs and address complex community growth challenges
- Implement reputation and recognition programs, and build and maintain strategic relationships with key community participants
- Drive self-service initiatives and ensure continuous improvement of the customer experience
- Elevate how TechnologyOne contributes to discussions, answers questions, shares solutions to know industry problems and learn from conversations with customers
- Develop your network across TechnologyOne, positively influencing engagement and involvement in the Community, partnering with other stakeholders to scale and grow community programs
- Monitor and track ROI for community providing real time insights and community intelligence to leadership and stakeholders to promote community value
Strong and demonstrable experience:
- in building, growing, and nurturing online communities including strategy, design and operational functionality
- ideally technical support, business application and/or enterprise software environment experience
Demonstrated capabilities which include:
- Being a solid communicator - highly developed business acumen and excellent communication skills. You’re equally empathetic to the customer experience though, and at your best when talking to customers.
- A natural at team play – you demonstrate strong team oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders across all levels to get outcomes for customers
- Customer centric - you’re a customer service professional with a passion to delivering a compelling customer experience at every interaction through the Community
Who we are…
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 4-5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation, and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
* Applicants must have the right to work permanently in Australia.
Please note applications close on Sunday, 25 July 2021