Business Development Manager - Internal Sales
- Enjoy an exciting salary based on experience level + super + commission + incredible bonuses and rewards!
- Opportunities for education, growth, leadership, or even management
- Stability and tenure with a world-class team of experts
Location: Salisbury - just 15 minutes South of Brisbane
If you are after an interesting sales career where innovation and creativity are encouraged, Power On Australia is hiring a Business Development Manager in our Brisbane-based internal sales team NOW!
Help solve customer power quality issues using exciting and innovative products such as Uninterruptible Power Supplies, DC Power Systems, Surge Protection Devices, etc in an endeavor to keep them ‘POWERing On’.
As such … If YOU are a INNOVATIVE, CONFIDENT, DRIVEN, and CLIENT-FOCUSED Sales Professional, apply now! With Power On Australia having one of the most specialised and experienced power quality and power protection teams in Australia – why wouldn’t you?
You will be working on exciting and diverse industry projects for our customers in urban, remote and rural locations across Australia, with our team that comprises Sales Professionals, Technicians and Engineers on the front line, supported by financial, logistics and administration staff …. most of whom have been with the company for many years. Each member of our team prides themselves in their professionalism and are empowered to ensure our customers experience with Power On Australia is seamless, from the first phone call to the commissioning of assets in the field.
Why Join the Team
Power On Australia has been delivering uncompromising service for over 20 years and as part of our world-class team of experts, you can enjoy an exciting array of benefits including:
- A salary based on experience level + super + commission + incredible bonuses and rewards!
- Opportunities for education, growth, leadership, or even management!
- An enjoyable culture led by very generous and family-oriented owners
- Being part of a team that prides itself on integrity and autonomy;
- Job security and the opportunity to grow into a leadership position after 6-months of successfully developing new client leads
What You'll Bring
You do not need any formal qualifications, however, a strong background in sales of one or more of the following will see you thrive:
- Business Development
- Information Technology (IT)
Key Competencies of the role include:
- Enjoying the hunt! - Following up with prospective and existing clients in a timely, realistic, and optimistic manner
- Communication, communication, communication – clear communication with clients, delivering exciting value propositions in a timely manner
- Attention to detail and being deliverables-oriented
- Proactivity in meeting or exceeding client expectations and set KPIs
After all of this… If Power On Australia sounds like where you’d like to land for the foreseeable future, please apply today!