New Home Consultant
Why Burbank Group
At Burbank, we pride ourselves on being an Australian, family-owned and operated business. Our expert knowledge on how to construct innovative, affordable homes that families adore has earned us a reputation of respect with Australian homebuyers and various judging panels, who have granted us multiple awards throughout our journey.
We believe that comfort comes with experience, so we dig deep to invest in our team and our clients, ensuring we really walk the walk.
As part of our growth, we are now seeking extraordinary New Home Consultants Australia-wide to deliver our seamless pre-build experience!
Distinctly Burbank Benefits
Integrity, quality, leadership, innovation, sustainability, and passion.
Our unwavering family values are instilled in the heart of every home and every Burbank team member.
As part of our passionate team, you can delight in a swathe of benefits:
- Earn an exciting salary + super + laptop;
- House & land package discounts + renovation discounts;
- Major retail discounts;
- Work/life balance with Movie Nights, Family Days + more, plus;
- Abundant opportunities for professional learning, development, and promotion! Many of our staff have been with us for 30+ years because there’s an opportunity for everyone.
As the first impression and point of contact for expertise, our New Home Consultants play a vital role in the initiation of a Burbank build. Day-to-day you will provide expert customer service to prospective and existing clients in a variety of environments.
The tools to success:
- High-level written & verbal communication skills, computer literacy, and client relationship management expertise;
- Propensity to multi-task and prioritise effectively whilst managing face-to-face consultations, display days, providing administration for house and land packages;
- Track record of autonomously achieving KPIs, and;
- Ideally (but not essentially), experience in the building &/or construction industries
Please note: dual COVID-19 vaccination and unrestricted Australian work rights are essential for this role.
Burbank Homes is only one part of the Burbank Group of Companies.
Today, the Burbank Group not only comprises the award-winning Burbank Homes, but it also fathers a host of subsidiary companies, including a licensed plumbing and electrical business, a land development company, a resorts business, a finance arm, an IT team, an aviation service, both medium and high density living solutions and a storage business, among others.
This integration of disciplinary expertise strengthens the impressive reputation of Burbank Homes, and instils in Burbank’s customers the comfort that they are building with the best.