- Earn up to $105,000 p/a + pool car + major retailer discounts and more!
- Contribute to vital recovery projects!
- Varied skillsets and VISA holders welcomed!
Forming enduring relationships with compassion & community contribution.
As part of our renowned dedication to Australia’s disaster recovery, John's Lyng Group are seeking Supervisors to aid the Northern Rivers region.
As Supervisor, you will assist a broad array of clients, some of whom have been significantly impacted. As such, compassion, succinct communication skills, and meticulous time management are paramount.
This opportunity would suit a variety of skill sets such as carpentry, building, or similar trades. We are a varied bunch - ex-footballers, business owners, career carpenters - you name it! This is a 6-month opportunity with potential extension/growth, and a fantastic way to assist communities who have lost so much.
Primary Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Engage, coordinate, and manage trades ensuring work is being conducted in accordance with legislative, contractual, and OH&S standards, tracking and elevating job progress;
- Liaise with insured parties and insurance companies;
- Tactfully manage dispute resolution, contracts, quotes, cost reporting, and variations, as well as;
- Support and assist the administration team ad hoc
JLG BENEFITS, LIKE NO OTHER!
Take comfort in a stable industry and highly reputable company experiencing exponential growth. We believe that championing our staff will ultimately see our clients looked after to the best standard, too!
Here’s a taste of our benefits:
- Up to $105,000 per annum commensurate with skills and experience
- Huge major retailer discounts;
- Access to pool car vehicles + mobiles + ipad
- Abundant room for growth
- Charitable events and purpose-driven opportunities
Make the role your own - we’re interested in you and will help you succeed!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
You may have supervised personal or commercial constructions projects - we’ll consider all experience! A building or trades background is ideal, and whilst not essential, building &/or trade qualifications are highly favourable.
- Demonstrable communication & time management skills, leadership, and compassion;
- Familiarity with OH&S practices, legislation, regulations;
- Strong computer literacy & adaptability to new systems;
- Construction White Card;
- Rights to live and work in Australia (unrestricted rights required if you seek to use our pool cars);
- Unrestricted Driver’s License + willingness to travel frequently;
- Vaccination against COVID-19 (including booster)
Delivering to time, cost, and quality is expected of any reputable building company. At Johns Lyng Group, we understand that it's about delivering more. When communities have lost so much, it's the least we can do.
Johns Lyng Group delivers emergency building works across all sectors, including fire & flood-damaged structures affected by natural disasters. Our teams offer the flexibility to deliver small and large loss building works, with a successful outcome as our main priority every time. Our commitment to those who work for us is second to none in our industry, and we are proudly a company of integrity and diversity.
Make a JLG difference today!