- Are you an experienced Facilities Manager seeking a change of scenery?
- Earn circa $100,000-$120,000 + relocation assistance, accommodation assistance and more!
- Touriandi Lodge offers full-time, permanent, and dynamic work in the beautiful country town of Bingara, regional NSW.
Touriandi Lodge is an intimate 28-bed facility situated in regional New South Wales by Bingara's beautiful Gwydir River. Known as the “gem on the Gwydir”, Bingara is a great place to visit and an even better place to live. Not only is Bingara blessed with natural beauty, it’s also full of wonderful people. Surrounded by hills, the town rests in a natural amphitheatre, and the spectacular Gwydir River, the lifeblood of the town, pulses through its heart.
Our lodge provides a warm and comfortable environment for our residents with a personalised level of support that matches their needs. We are excited to invite a dynamic Facility Manager to join us in a permanent full-time capacity, commencing mid-year. Guide our team to continue to providing the highest level of service to our residents.
Enjoy remuneration circa $100,000-$120,000 plus generous benefits including relocation assistance, access to a vehicle, phone and laptop, accommodation assistance, and access to salary sacrifice.
As Facility Manager, you are the figurehead of our workforce. Your primary function is ensuring the safety of our residents through the management of the facility, staff, and fiscal operations.
Your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Liaise with the Board, Clinical Care Manager, 35 + staff, resident’s families, and the Touriandi fundraising team;
- Ensure Touriandi Lodge continues to meet all legislative and aged care quality standards;
- Manage staff including rostering, and field general Human Resources enquiries;
- Manage finances including reporting to the Board;
- Manage Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) applications and provisions and communicate with major health organisations, governing bodies, and stakeholders to ensure ethical operations.
What You’ll Bring
Whilst preferred, a tertiary qualification is not essential for this role. However, you will need:
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills;
- Managerial experience in finance, facility operations, staff management, residents and family communication;
- Prior experience/knowledge of aged care practice, funding, and regulation;
- Significant experience with audits and accreditation processes.
Due to the diverse people-oriented nature of this role, it is imperative you communicate with tact and empathy, prioritising the needs of residents. With a strong community focus paired with a hands-on and approachable demeanor, you’ll thrive in this role.
Additionally, time management and technical proficiency are essential.
Like the gem that it is, Bingara is multifaceted. On one side it offers peace and tranquility, on the other, it boasts an energetic and professional community. There’s always something happening in Bingara and at times it can be difficult to keep up! Bingara is a community in the old-fashioned sense of the word. Like towns of old, people look out for each other, we speak to visitors in the street and we retain a strong sense of community pride.
You could say that Bingara is lucky, but Bingara says “we make luck happen!”
Learn about Touriandi’s legacy and scope here.
If Touriandi Lodge sounds like your next workplace, apply today!